Implementing conservation tips into your daily life is one of the easiest ways to save the most amount of money on your energy bill. Here at RJ Energy Solutions we are committed to helping you save money and helping you figure out how to use your energy more wisely.
Here are some conservation tips.
- Fix any leaks. Small leaks or not turning off your things like sinks all the way can significantly add up.
- Shorter showers. Try to take a shower that is 5 minutes or less.
- Clothesline dry your clothes in the summer.
- Track your water bill every month.
- Turn off water when brushing teeth.
- Close your blinds during the day. Keep the hot air out and cool air in.
- Unplug items that are not in use. Things such as chargers, toasters and lamps that are left plugged in can start to add up.
- Only use the dishwasher or washing machine when full.
- Always turn off the lights when you are not in the room.
By implementing conservation tips into your daily routine it can significantly decrease your water and energy bills. Small changes can make a big difference.
We provide services that improve the health, safety, comfort along with energy efficiencies for your home. We want you to save the most amount of money possible when it comes to your energy bill.